Scott Gerber started in the multifamily brokerage business in 1989 in Marcus and Millichap’s Chicago office. Since 1989, Scott has closed $949,782,000 in commercial transactions totaling over 7,140 residential units and 300,000 square feet of retail, industrial and office space. In addition, he has represented Bridge Housing and other non-profit owners in the acquisition of over 450 units for affordable housing.
Having represented a wide array of private investors, non-profit groups and syndications for over 26 years, he has always stuck with a simple model of apartment brokerage. “Always provide the highest level of service to the client based on a foundation of current accurate information.”
Other qualities of importance: “Love what you do, be involved in your local community, be different by being better at what you do, and always shoot straight with people.”
That direct approach has helped Scott succeed in a competitive business, starting NorCal Commercial, Inc. in Larkspur in 2006 and serving on the board of directors of the North Coast Rental Housing Association for many years and as its president in 2007 and 2008.
In addition Gerber founded the North Bay Investment Real Estate Conference featuring keynote speaker Ken Rosen in 2007 and 2008. He also founded the charity event known as the Kickball Showdown with pits North Bay residential real estate agents against commercial real estate agents and has raised over $50,000 for Boys and Girls Clubs of the North Bay. Gerber has been a Big Brother since 1985. Scott resides in San Rafael with his wife Jessica and has three daughters that are his “pride and joy”. He enjoys golf, mountain biking, skiing, music and housing related charity work.
Bradley Commercial Real Estate is a local North Bay real estate company with offices in
Marin, Petaluma and Santa Rosa. I look forward to bringing my clients an even greater
experience than in the past with our proprietary menu of custom tailored resources as a catalyst to facilitate spot on decision making.”
– Scott Gerber
- CoStar Power Broker-SF North Bay 2008,2009,2010,2012,2013,2014,2015
- CIMNB Award-Greatest Number of Closed Transactions 1999, 2005, 2006, 2010,2014
- CIMNB Transaction of the Year-2009, 2012,2014
- CIMNB Agent of the Year-2007, 2013
- Community Leadership
- BOARD MEMBER- MARIN HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION BOARD
- MEMBER- MARIN COUNTY HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION
- PRESIDENT – NORTH COAST RENTAL HOUSING ASSOCIATION 2007, 2008
- MODERATOR – 2008 SONOMA COUNTY GREEN HOUSING PANEL
- FOUNDER-NORTH BAY INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE FOUNDER-KICKBALL SHOWDOWN- benefitting Boys and Girls Clubs
Education B.S. Forest Products Business Management from University of Idaho.
- MEMBER – MARIN INCOME PROPERTY ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER – CALIFORNIA APARTMENT ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER – NORTH COAST RENTAL HOUSING ASSOCIATION
Click HERE to View Scott’s Listings
- Multi Unit Developments